Friday, February 26, 2010

I am not an expert

I just wanted to clarify a few things before we get to deep into this. I am NO WHERE NEAR a dog/cat pet expert. I am not a behaviorist nor a vet. This is my experience with Max, our experience with Max, the mistakes I make, the things that work for us and the funny tales of things that Max does that I want to keep a record of. Also remember that just because it works for me does not mean it will work for everyone. Max has been a blessing to us and I have learned a great deal in the short time that we have had him, but I will make mistakes I will do things wrong. Do not feel like you can not give me advice or ideas on things that may work better for us. Keep in mind that I am new to this. While I had pets most of my life I have not had any for the past ten years so I am learning as I go. I hope that someone will get something other than a chuckle from my experience and that in a year, you will see that Max and our family are still trucking along and doing just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel

.